Feb 25 (Sat) | Nanaimo, BC
Target audience: Rural locums, rural family physicians, residents or physicians interested in becoming a rural locum
Course Format: A mix of rural based presentations composed small groups, experience sharing, clinical case-based sessions, networking social events, hands-on ultrasound – and more!
Credits: 6.75 Mainpro+ and MOC Section 1 (plus many add-on courses to maximize your credit count)
- Pre-conference workshops to help maximize your time and education while in Nanaimo – including HOUSE (Ultrasound), The CARE Course, Neonatal Resuscitation Course (NRP), CASTED, ACLS and BLS!
- Acute Pulmonary Edema
- Rural Cases Provided By The Audience
- Locum Billing
- ER cases
- Providing Culturally Sensitive Care to Indigenous Communities
- network with other BC rural locums
- discuss BC rural health services
- engage in CME learning opportunities
- enroll in accredited pre-forum and post-forum courses: BLS, ACLS, The CARE Course, CASTED, HOUSE (ultrasound), Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
For more information about the Rural Locum Forum, email Sharon Mah at firstname.lastname@example.org.