REAP Programs specifically for residents include:
- Extended FP Rural Rotation Support
- Specialty Training Bursary
- Psychiatry Outreach Program
- Specialty Rural Elective Program
- British Columbia Rural Interest Award
- Rural Conference
- Indigenous Cultural Competency Training program
Residents who plan to join the Rural General Practitioner Locum Service may also be interested in the following REAP programs:
REAP was established as a result of the Rural Subsidiary Agreement (RSA), and is managed by the Joint Standing Committee on Rural Issues (JSC).
There are several medical education programs supported by REAP. Click here to see a list of all REAP programs.