Boston Bar and North Bend are located across the Fraser River from one another in the rugged Fraser Canyon, halfway between Yale and Lytton, British Columbia.
For more information, see the village of Boston Bar web site here.
Boston Bar First Nation may be contacted through its Facebook page.
Regional Population: 405 (2016 Census)
The Anderson Creek Health Clinic provides services to the whole community. It is open on Wednesdays from 10-3. Nurse-practitioners and physicians maintain a weekly practice here.
A public health nurse comes every Wednesday to facilitate women’s health and youth mental health at the clinic and at Family Place. Call the Hope Medical Clinic at (604)869-5648 to make an appointment.
Offering assistance to EVERYONE, a Community Health Representative, (Drug & Alcohol Addictions Navigator) and Legal Aid services are also available.
For Mental Health Appointments, please call 604-860-7733.
The nearest hospital is located in Hope.
- About RCCbc
- About the JSC
- About REAP
- Contact Us
- Education + CME/CPD
- Health career preparation
- Medical Students
- UBC RCPD
- Rural Courses
- Educational Calendar
- Practitioner support
- Rural Physicians
- REAP Programs
- JSC programs
- Rural Retention Program
- Rural Continuing Medical Education (RCME)
- Recruitment Incentive Fund (RIF)
- Recruitment Contingency Fund (RCF)
- Isolation Allowance Funds (IAF)
- Rural Emergency Enhancement Fund (REEF)
- Northern & Isolation Travel Assistance Outreach Program (NITAOP)
- San’yas: Indigenous Cultural Safety Training Program
- Doctors of BC rural programs
- Preceptor Training and Development
- Health Professionals
- Rural Communities
- RCCbc Initiatives
- Rural Health Services Support initiatives/Networks
- Knowledge-based initiatives
- Recruitment + Retention initiatives
- Rural Obstetrical and Maternity Sustainability Program (ROAM-SP)
- Grants and Awards
- Contact Us