The Rural Resident CME Program provides funding to offset the costs of travel, accommodation and course/conferences fees for eligible UBC Family Medicine residents to participate in the HOUSE and CARE-R Courses as well as one rural conference.
- Funding for travel, accommodation and course fees to participate in HOUSE and/or CARE-R.
- Up to $1,200 of funding for travel and accommodation expenses plus conference registration to attend RCCbc’s Rural Health Conference or SRPC’s Rural & Remote Medicine Course.
- Must be a second year UBC Family Practice resident and;
- Must be training in the Indigenous Site or a training site that has an affiliation with a RSA Community:
- your training site is located in an RSA Community or;
- your training site has a rural focus or;
- you have a return of service commitment to an RSA Community.
Eligible residents will be contacted by the REAP office once course and conference offerings are confirmed.
For program inquiries contact: