Northern B.C. Research and Quality Conference
November 7 @ 8:00 am - November 9 @ 5:00 pm
This conference is a forum enhanced with resources and skill development workshops to share health and health services research, evaluation, evidence-based practice and quality improvement initiatives in the North. It has been designed to profile Northern BC research, evaluation, and quality initiatives and will provide formal learning as well as informal opportunities for participants to learn from each other.
This years theme: Looking to the Future: Health in the North
Dates: November 7 to 9, 2023
Location: University of Northern British Columbia, Prince George Campus (virtual options available)
- Workforce recovery and rebuilding
- Mental health and substance use
- Cultural safety and health equity
- Health and environment
- Healthcare across the lifespan
- Indigenous health and wellness
- Innovative healthcare, technology and data quality
- Team-based primary care
- Co-creating healthcare for all
- Accessibility to healthcare
- Celebrate and share research, quality improvement, evaluation, and implementation of evidence in a northern and rural context.
- Support the development of research, quality improvement, evaluation, patient centric research and evidence-informed practice.
- Facilitate networking and knowledge sharing of all stakeholders, including patients.
- Inspire new ideas, encourage diverse partnerships, and broaden the involvement of various stakeholders invested in the health of Northerners.
Additional information will be posted as more details are released.