Register now for the BC Rural Health Conference!
Join us online for this dynamic and unique Rural Medicine conference on May 29 and 30, 2021.
The BC Rural Health Conference is more than just CME. It’s about connecting rurally-based colleagues and fostering community and collaboration.
See the full program schedule here!
This is an event that you do NOT want to miss with:
- Over 25 virtual lectures and workshops to choose from—all geared towards rurally-based practitioners
- Add-on virtual workshops (limited spaces available so sign up fast!)
- Wellness opportunities, including yoga and stretching sessions and a Mindfulness Workshop
- Fun-filled social events on Saturday evening for you and the family family
- Opportunities to socialize and network with colleagues.
We are using a virtual platform, which offers a more unique experience than just logging into Zoom!
- Watch the lectures and have everything in one place (access to the slides, handouts, bios…)
- Virtually move from session to session like you would in person
- Virtually network with other participants via text or video messaging
- Connect with the speakers after their lecture is over
- Access group video chat rooms where multiple people can connect at once
- Visit the virtual exhibit hall to interact with organizations that are typically present during the in-person conference
Registration includes: Access to the live virtual event, Saturday social events, all available resources and materials, and access to post-event recordings.
Get funding to attend! Are you a new-to-rural-practice physician in BC?
The Rural Education Action Plan (REAP) offers funding for providers engaged in their first two years of practice in an RSA community to attend the BC Rural Health Conference! Click here to learn more.