Save the Date for 2020!
We’re bringing the BC Rural Health Conference back to Penticton on the weekend of May 29-31, 2020! Join us in the beautiful Okanagan for another fantastic weekend of networking, learning, and relaxing!
As always, this event is family friendly – complimentary childcare will be available during conference hours. Come and enjoy the amazing biking, paddling, fine dining, and winery tours!
- Interactive rurally relevant CME/CPD group sessions and hands-on skills workshops
- Add-on courses: HOUSE-OB, CASTED, The CARE Course and more
- Complimentary childcare during conference hours
- Provider wellness opportunities: massage chair, complimentary yoga, and more
- Opportunities to socialize and network with colleagues
Registration for this event will open in early 2020. Seats for some workshops will be limited – sign up for the RHC conference mailing list and be one of the first to receive the conference brochure/registration package!