Registration is now open!
View the event brochure now – including pre-conference courses and event agenda.
Register for the RHC conference now. Earlybird rates are available until March 23. Physicians who sign up early will save up to $100 off the full fee.
Are you a new-to-rural-practice physician in BC? The Rural Education Action Plan (REAP) offers funding for providers engaged in their first two years of practice in an RSA community to attend the BC Rural Health Conference! Click here to learn more.
We’re bringing the BC Rural Health Conference back to Penticton on the weekend of May 29-31, 2020! Join us in the beautiful Okanagan for another fantastic weekend of networking, learning, and relaxing!
As always, this event is family friendly – complimentary childcare will be available during conference hours. Come and enjoy the amazing biking, paddling, fine dining, and winery tours!
- Interactive rurally relevant CME/CPD group sessions and hands-on skills workshops
- Add-on courses: HOUSE-OB, HOUSE-EM, CASTED: Emergency, and The CARE Course
- Complimentary childcare during conference hours
- Provider wellness opportunities: massage chair, complimentary yoga, and more
- Opportunities to socialize and network with colleagues
Seats for some workshops are limited – register early to avoid disappointment!