Save the Date!
Our 2023 BC Rural Health Conference will be held June 2-4, 2023, in scenic Whistler, British Columbia. Be sure to mark your calendar and check this space in the coming months for more information about this incredible CME, networking and social event for rural doctors and other health professionals from across British Columbia.
It was an pleasure to see so many new faces and to reconnect with friends and colleagues in person at #RHC2022. Many thanks to all of you for your support, involvement and enthusiasm in making this conference happen – we look forward to seeing you in person next year.
Date: May 13-15, 2022
Location: Penticton Lakeside Resort in Penticton, BC
Details: Join us—and celebrate being together in person—at this highly-anticipated rural health event, with illuminating and rurally-relevant CME plenaries and breakout sessions, hands-on skills workshops, and wellness breaks to keep you moving. Reconnect with your rural health colleagues at social and networking events planned throughout the conference. We are also offering registration for access to the recorded plenaries and sessions (excluding 2-hour workshops) post conference.
We have cancelled the virtual registration option. If you are unable to attend the conference in-person this year, we have opened a registration option to access the session recordings only (excluding 2-hour workshops). The recordings will be accessible on-demand after the event for up to six months.
* In-person registrants will also have access to the session recordings.
* Session recordings are not eligible for Mainpro+ or MOC Section 1 group learning credits, but may be available for self-learning credits. More info here.
- Numerous CME plenaries and breakout sessions
- Social and networking events and activities to reconnect with rural health colleagues
- Wellness opportunities, including yoga and stretching sessions
- Interactive group sessions and hands-on skills workshops geared towards rural practitioners
- Add-on courses: The CARE Course, HOUSE-OB, and Rural Locum Networking
Agenda: View the program agenda
Get funding to attend the BC Rural Health Conference! Are you a new-to-rural-practice physician in BC?
The Rural Education Action Plan (REAP) offers funding for providers engaged in their first two years of practice in a Rural Subsidiary Agreement community to attend the BC Rural Health Conference! Click here to learn more.