- This event has passed.
BC Rural Health Conference 2023
June 2 @ 8:00 am - June 4 @ 5:00 pm
Register now for the 2023 BC Rural Health Conference in scenic Whistler on June 2–4, 2023.
Connect with colleagues and earn up to 10.5 Mainpro+ credits at this highly anticipated annual rural medicine conference for rural physicians, residents, medical students and other healthcare practitioners.
- 50+ interactive plenary and breakout sessions tailored for rural practitioners, covering current and emerging trends in rural medicine
- Social and networking events to connect with rural colleagues
- Pre-conference courses: The CARE Course Goes WILDE; Basic Suturing; Advanced Minor Skin Procedures; CASTED: Emergency; All Our Parts
- Hands-on skills workshops: Intrauterine Device Insertion; Caring to Care: Health Humanities, Cultural Humility, Storytelling and Physician Resilience in Rural BC; Contraceptive Implant Insertion; Ultrasound-guided MSK Interventions: A focused pain medicine hands-on workshop; Handheld Ultrasound Workshop for Rural/Remote Generalists; Airway Management in Low-resource Settings; Trauma-sensitive Health Coaching: Empowering the traumatized patient
- Rural locums networking lunch
- Presentation of the BC Rural Health Awards
- Wellness activities, including yoga, hikes and chair massages
- Free childcare during conference hours
Please visit www.rccbc.ca/initiatives/rhc for more program and registration links.