The trailblazing work of Real-Time Virtual Support (RTVS) has been captured in media stories and in academic journals.
- Much-needed rural and remote support during pandemic, Apr. 1, 2022, BC Medical Journal
- Physician wellness: Doctors taking care of doctors, Dec. 10, 2021, BC Medical Journal
- Virtual emergency service brings peace-of-mind to rural workers, Aug. 31, 2021, The Hospital News
- Northern BC community gets virtual doctor support, July 31, 2021, Global News Hour
- Dawson Creek Hospital is getting virtual help to fill the night shifts, July 22, 2021, Energeticcity.ca
- Telehealth physician to fill in for emergency doctor in Dawson Creek, July 21, 2021, CBC Daybreak North
- Virtual doctor to replace human one for 10 night shifts in Dawson Creek ER, July 20, 2021, Dawson Creek Mirror